FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Overweight....overdue??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Book Forum Index -> OpenBook Bugs, Problems, Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Markis8

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Overweight....overdue?? Reply with quote

I never type on the open book, but I have two things to say today:

1) Overweight needs to be the next single, that song is so creative, hot and cold, just like Justin has always seemed to be.

2) Your newer type sound on Foiled and History For Sale are very cool and I have grown to REEAALLY appreciate it because Justins words haven't changed (still deep and extremely creative), but I also REEAALLY miss the old sound. I think what I mean by the "old sound" is the under produced grungey sound that Justins lyrics seem to dominate over. The music is obviously crisper now and more modern, but that grungey sound is what pulled me in at Caravan of Dreams back in 2000. Independently Happy, Amnesia, and HRSA all have that sound I liked so much. I know Independently Happy doesn't seem to match the other two songs, but there is a rougher sound in that song as well, even though it is not technically "grungey"

Lookin forward to Dec 3rd in Tampa,

lifelong fan,

Markis Marsh
fuclosure
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome.

but more importantly...what about my avatar?
rensk8s
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuclosure wrote:
welcome.

yeah...mine tooooo...I've tried resizing, deleting and re-trying...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
katsfish
Veteran Member

Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL in between Pensacola & Panama City Beach FL.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuclosure wrote:
welcome.

HOLY SHIT, you crack me up. I want my avatar too. And lemme ask a reallllly stupid question. Under everyone's screen names where their avatar is supposed to show, some people's say "member...veteran member...senior member..." all that crap. What does it all meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen???? I wanna be a "member." Mad That is all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DeepBlueC
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a status thing,katsfish!! Laughing Razz Smile Cool The more posts you have, the higher your status on here. So basically, you need to post like crazy on here to get those magical words under your screen name. Very Happy Cool
katsfish
Veteran Member

Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL in between Pensacola & Panama City Beach FL.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepBlueC wrote:
It's a status thing,katsfish!! Laughing Razz Smile Cool The more posts you have, the higher your status on here. So basically, you need to post like crazy on here to get those magical words under your screen name. Very Happy Cool

Okay so in other words...even though I've been on this thing called the "Open Book" longer than UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, (Deep BlueC) because I don't post as much as you I don't have a member status...right?? Right??? Sheesh. Okay I got it. I have to live on here in other words to get any kind of "member recognition". Wink 'Tis okay...I'll get there eventually then, because I don't plan on leaving you folks alone. I will be here to bug you all till the end.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Book Forum Index -> OpenBook Bugs, Problems, Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: