FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This how the Bluedependance day show went !!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keiv
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from myspace.com/blueoctoberlasvegas

gene
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH

MY

LORD!!!!

that is the best!!!!
Exclamation Shock Cool
Lals21
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that rules.

"it's cool... i'm the boss!" -- alski

i'm sinking like a stone in the sea. i'm burning like a bridge for your body. ~ b.n.
LD5774

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been on this board since April, but have never posted, but after reading this post, I had to! The story and those pictures just may be the coolest thing ever!!! I have a seven year old also, and I love to hear him singing to blue in the car..his favs are Come in Closer and Into the Ocean.
and he cant get enuff of the pics I took at Edgefest.
LD5774

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continued from above

So thank you lasvagsblufan, for sharing that with us...my day was made Smile
lasvegasbluefan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so happy that you are enjoying the pics of the show, sharing blue makes me Happy, and watching my son read the posts, and see his pictures, and videos on the computer is so awesome. I will be posting some more later in the week, one where CB made my son feel even better if you can imagine that that's possible, what he did was after the show we we went backstage, and Blue sat with us, and watched the fireworks show that the city put on (by the way Ryan is in fact "THA MAN" he knew the names of all the fireworks and shared with us all a blow by blow comentary, so we felt as though we were close enough to share that kind of moment usually reserved for family and friends. So thank you Ryan for making us feel at home with you) anyway CB sat with my son they talked for quite a while and CB asked my son to aughtograph "his" shirt, which my son gleefully obliged, and I have a great picture of it. any way thank you all so very much, Blue is The best.
I do it to hear their songs, I do it to scream along, I do it to hear them teach, I listen & they dont preach. I listen just because, & when I do, I feel the Love!!! Thank you Blue October. Much Luv from Vegas...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
alleycat75
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, that is the best!

If that last pic isn't PERFECT..I don't know what would be
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mozfan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well people, this led to some interesting developments at the "Mozfan House" tonight...

LittleFace wants to get a suit and cut his hair so he can sing with Justin too.
He was jumping all over the house after seeing the video making double "horns" and banging his head.

lasvegasbluefan: tell your son he has lived my son's dream. The pics and video were fantastic, I'm sure y'all had a blast. This also led to an interesting exchange later after LittleFace went to bed...

BelovedWife: What are you doing with those clippers?
Me: Nothing...
BelovedWife: You are NOT cutting your hair like Justin!
Me: But I already have a black suit and there was this kid...
BelovedWife: Give me the clippers.
Me: But if I look like Justin in Cozumel, maybe I can sing with him...
BelovedWife: Why are you so weird?
Me: But you said it was cute how the kid looked like him.
BelovedWife: It is cute for a kid, for a grown man it's just sad, and scary.
Me: Fine, take the stupid clippers... or we could Rochambaux for them...

She took the clippers (it's probably for the best). Sad And I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one at least a little jealous of the kid. For sure, I know LittleFace is. That must have been one great night.

And I swear, I started growing this little beard along my jaw line yesterd... I mean last wee... I mean, you know, back in high school.

~M
And then you're painted blue.
lasvegasbluefan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moz,

You, LittleFace, and "Beloved Wife" , Have our respect. Next Time do what I did just wait till "Beloved wife" is out of the house and "MAKE IT HAPPEN"!! Then when she comes home, Wear a hat. I am not entirely sure my "LovelyWife" knows we cut his hair yet, Evil or Very Mad man the hat works I am telling you. Evil or Very Mad Here is what we need to do you get LittleFace ready and I will get (well he now insist on being calle "Justified") I will get him ready we'll find a couple more wee ones and for "Mini Blue" the tribute band. what do ya think?
I do it to hear their songs, I do it to scream along, I do it to hear them teach, I listen & they dont preach. I listen just because, & when I do, I feel the Love!!! Thank you Blue October. Much Luv from Vegas...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ryan's Mom
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lasvegasbluefan wrote:
Moz,

You, LittleFace, and "Beloved Wife" , Have our respect. Next Time do what I did just wait till "Beloved wife" is out of the house and "MAKE IT HAPPEN"!! Then when she comes home, Wear a hat. I am not entirely sure my "LovelyWife" knows we cut his hair yet, Evil or Very Mad man the hat works I am telling you. Evil or Very Mad Here is what we need to do you get LittleFace ready and I will get (well he now insist on being calle "Justified") I will get him ready we'll find a couple more wee ones and for "Mini Blue" the tribute band. what do ya think?

OMG!!! that is too funny. There is a fan on here, JENN, that has two little boys and they used to wear their hair like Ryan's horns. I have to say, althou they were as cute as buttons, PLEASE, PLEASE, don't shave their hair and shape horns on their heads!!
Just dye it blonde or something, lol.

When Ryan got his tattoo on the top of his head, he wore a baseball cap all the time. I was so naive, I just thought that he liked to wear the hat. What a dummy. Well there is no turning back after the tattoo is done but I won't brag about it, Mad

I just worry about what it will look like when he is 6o and has lost his hair, grrrr. Maybe he will get lucky and not go bald.

www.youtube.com/Gina77092
www.facebook.com/Gina77092
etherbunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny you mention that tattoo. I could never quite tell what it is....

Can you share?

Adrienne
randi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lasvegasbluefan wrote:
Moz,

That is so funny. A little "mini blue" tribute band would be fantastic. Your pictures above were so cute. What a great 4th of July.
ginalee3
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LV blue fan----that is Friggin awesome!!!!!

Moz---Im staying out of that one, haha!
Mozfan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy Gina,

Hope you are feeling better. Clarissa says Hi.

She's starting to freak out because she goes to Atlanta for a writer's conference in a little over a week. She has an interview with an editor from England and is fretting about her pitch.

If you see her driving by, stay up on your driveway (she has a lot on her mind right now). Wink

~M
And then you're painted blue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Book Forum Index -> Blue October All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: