FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classy Show Of Support from Twilight Moms

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Ringo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Classy Show Of Support from Twilight Moms Reply with quote

Ok, so as evidenced by my post count, you can see I don't post much here, but I thought this was worth sharing. My apologies if this is a re-post....I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

There's a lot of Twilight fans on this board who are fairly new to Blue October. There's also a lot of old school Blue October fans who get a little peeved when they are referred to as "that Twilight band". But I think everyone can agree that this is a pretty classy move. I came across this link on the web while I was looking for any updates on Justin. Maybe this will keep some of us from being so quick to judge whether or not somebody is a "real fan" of the band.

Here's the link...
http://www.twilightmoms.com/2009/10/a-get-well-gift/
-- I don't.
CodependentlyHappy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a pretty cool thing to do. Thanks for posting
canuckbunny

Location: In Toronto at the back of the cave, where the rest of us go to feel normal.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think thats a wonderful idea. What a great link, thanks so much for pointing it out.

Cut me down to size and paralyze me , with the contents of your pretty little head
-Darren Hayes
AprilDawn
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Classy Show Of Support from Twilight Moms Reply with quote

Johnny Ringo wrote:
Maybe this will keep some of us from being so quick to judge whether or not somebody is a "real fan" of the band.

1. I'm confused as to why you would say that. Did someone say or insinuate that Twilight fans couldn't be or aren't real fans of blue? For me personally, I just prefer that they are not labeled the Twilight Band, but the association itself isn't bothersome to me.

B. Collection to go to relative charities in Justin's name is inspired and proactive. I will donate. Thank you for the link.

III. A site called twilightmoms.com Laughing
Amazon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is cool!

I'm thinking about making a "Team Justin" shirt for myself (either the words or shirt in blue of course!) thinking along the lines of the "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob" Twighlight stuff. Just a little show of support to wear close to my heart Very Happy
Flimsy Princess

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link. I made another donation!
AllBlue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This link and page are very cool.
Before the tour was canceled, they had a full front page about the PUTP tour and Blue October. Yeah, twilightmoms are cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Book Forum Index -> Blue October All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: