FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
18th Birthday Bonanza!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blues_Girls

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: 18th Birthday Bonanza!! Reply with quote

Hey All,

My 18th birthday is this summer and my mother just asked me if I wanted to fly down from northern california, where we're moving, down to San Diego in August for Blue October at the HOB. We are already seeing them in July and August in Costa Mesa and San Meteo but they are large outside venues.

When I heard it was at the HOB I had to accept because nothing could get as personal and close as that! I have a few questions for my fellow Blue October fans...I wanted to know if any of you San Diegers knew of any good hotels to stay at around the area. Ahem...maybe some hotels some famous band members might be staying at.... Smile

I also know that sometimes there are charity auctions for tickets and meet and greet sessions for Blue so i wanted to know if anyone knew of any for the San Diego show in August. Could you imagine what an awesome birthday that would be?!?!

Initially the new IPhone was my only request, but seeing Blue October definitely beats any phone.

I'm so excited!!!!!!

<3 DariAnna
hk6045

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just in san diego a few weeks ago and stayed at the courtyard marriott downtown, which is pretty much right above the HOB, so it would be super convenient to go to the show. Its also a block away from the trolley, and within walking distance of the harbor and what not. A very nice hotel. Heres a link to it http://marriott.com/hotels/travel/sancd-courtyard-san-diego-downtown/
I'm gonna try and make it out there for that show, even though its on the other side of the country.
Blues_Girls

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!! We looked it up and it was very beautiful but a little expensive. We went with another hotel thats like.1 of a mile away from HOB and is also in the Gaslamp District. Maybe we will run into you at the end of August!!
hk6045

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah last time I went it was on business, there is a marriott in the Gaslamp thats a little cheaper, sorry to be a marriott pimp, but my mom works there and as a result it is my hotel of choice.
Corwin4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:42 am    Post subject:

Reported post

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Open Book Forum Index -> Blue October All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: